TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF HIRE
For bouncy castle hire in Plymouth
It is the responsibility of the customer (hirer) to ensure that all possible steps are taken to avoid injury or damage to the inflatable. Please ensure that the following safety instructions are followed:
1) This unit has an age limit of 11 years. Please ensure no-one over this age uses the equipment.
2) No food or drinks to be consumed on the inflatable.(to avoid choking & mess).
3) All shoes, badges, jewelry MUST be removed.
4) No face-paints, party-poppers, coloured streamers or "silly string" must be used near or on the inflatable, as they can permanently stain the unit.
5) No smoking near the inflatable.
6) Climbing, hanging, or sitting on the walls is DANGEROUS.
7) A responsible adult must supervise the inflatable at all times.
8) Ensure that the inflatable is not overcrowded, and limit the numbers depending on age and size of children using it. If the children are colliding into each other then it is too crowded.
9) Try to avoid large children and small children from using the inflatable at the same time. Some children require strict supervision.
10) Do not allow anyone to bounce on the step/front apron. The step is there to help users get on and off.
11) Ensure that no-one with a history of back or neck problems are allowed on the inflatable.
12) Do not allow users to be on the unit during inflation or deflation.
13) In the event of heavy rain, the inflatable is to be switched off.
14) Ensure that the vent on the side of the blower is kept clear at all times
16) Any damages to any equipment must be paid for in full. You will receive the equipment in perfect working order, please check this is the case.
17) If photographs are taken, they may be used on social media. Please say if you are not happy with this.
18) The castle must be deflated if wind speed reaches a force 5, 19 - 24mph. This is a fresh breeze and branches in the trees will be blowing about. You will be shown how to deflate the castle and by signing the terms and conditions you agree to do this. ( Make sure no one is on the castle. Unplug the blower. Open the short tube at the back of the castle and allow the air to escape. Contact us to let us know).
19) PLEASE NO GLITTER , glitter balloons or confetti balloons on the castles.